so start reading manuals NOW

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Dedan Kiruri wrote:

I have a FreeBSD  5.0 mail server and I need  help on updating  on the
following

Updating  the antivirus

Updating the spam levels /spam assassin

Managing the interfaces

Basic commands lines

Thank you

Dedan Kiruri
IT Support Co-ordinator
African Palliative Care Association
PO Box 72518
Plot 850 Dr Gibbons Road
Kampala, Uganda
Mob: +256 752 664 514
Tel: +256 414 266251
Fax: +256 414 266217
email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.apca.co.ug/> www.apca.co.ug

APCA's Mission Statement is to promote and support affordable and culturally
appropriate Palliative Care throughout Africa

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise the sender ( <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) immediately and destroy all copies of the original
e-mail message and any attachments.  Any use, distribution, amendment,
copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this
message or attachments is prohibited