Hi all.

This is driving me mad.. I hope a kind soul can help me out..
This is the relevant environment:

# uname -rms
FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p23 i386

# hostname
jupiter.maindomain.com

# cat /etc/mail/local-host-names
maindomain.com
mydomain1.com

# cat /etc/mail/generics-domains
mydomain1.com

# cat /etc/mail/genericstable
md101        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
md102        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

# cat /etc/mail/virtusertable
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            md101
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            md102

entries in hostname.mc
FEATURE(virtusertable, `hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')
FEATURE(genericstable, `hash -o /etc/mail/genericstable')
GENERICS_DOMAIN_FILE(`/etc/mail/generics-domains')

MX hostnames are all A records.

well, as long as the users receive/send emails from/to external domains
everything works just fine, but when:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sends to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or viceversa

the message gets to the right user, but the from header is
changed to [EMAIL PROTECTED], mailbox that doesn't exists!

Any hints/suggestions?

Please, help!

Thank you.
Robi