Since we're on the subject of archaic software, does anyone know of a good PDP-11 emulator that will run on FreeBSD? I'd like one that can run the RSTS/E operating system. This is strictly for nostalgic purposes :-) I learned how to program on a PDP-11 with RSTS/E back in 1983. I still have copies of a bunch of the programs I wrote for it.

Also, a DECsystem-10 emulator that can run TOPS-10 would be great! (I was using one of those about the same time I was using the PDP-11).

Thanks.
--Dan