Leslie Jensen skrev:

Mel skrev:
On Saturday 15 March 2008 18:10:00 Leslie Jensen wrote:
portupgrade -Rf x11-toolkits/qt33
If uic still does not show linked to libthr, I have no clue what causes
that on your system. I'd inspect /etc/libmap.conf, /etc/make.conf, the
config.log for qt33 and the final link command that produces the uic
binary.

I've tried to make a fresh instal of FreeBSD 7.0 and there is libthr linked as it should be. What I don't understand is that on the system where I have the problem I did a pkg_delete -a after it was upgraded to 7.0, and manually deleted everything left in /usr/local before starting over with the ports.

Can I manually link uic to libthr and would it be a clean hack or?
/Leslie