On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 06:35:58PM +0100, Miguel Mayol i Tur wrote:

> I do like to try free OSs and distributions
> Why not a DVD version at bittorent and or at the FTP?
> I cannot understand why not on these days.

If you have enough of a net connection to download everything
to put on a DVD, then you probably have enough net connection
to just install over the net and thus only need CD disk1 and
not the rest.    So, a DVD is not really necessary and people
have other work to do.

But, if your comfort is improved by having a DVD setting around,
then just download the CD ISOs as someone has suggested and build
your own DVD image from them and burn it.   Of go to BSD Mall or
one of the other places that sell them and buy one.

////jerry