Hi, Darren--

On Mar 18, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Darren Spruell wrote:
While this host was experiencing these issues a different FreeBSD host
also encountered issues with a different share on the same Windows
server. I think this points to issues of some sort on the Windows
filesystem, but I'd like to understand the smb_iod_recvall output.

While a fair number of people using FreeBSD also use Samba, asking here about the details of the Samba code is less likely to receive detailed responses compared to asking on a Samba-specific list, such as <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

--
-Chuck