vittorio wrote:
I run  freebsd 7.0 and kde 3.5.8, both in Italian.
Now it happens that if I launch either gimp or abiword from the kde konsole the two applications "speak" Italian while if I launch them from the icons (that I created) on the desktop they "switch" to English.

Why is that and what can I do for making the applications speak Italian?

Ciao from Rome