I am in the process of moving my phone system DHCP from my Mitel 3300 to a
FreeBSD so I can parse the DHCP file.  In order to make Mitel's option 125
work correctly, I have to specify some vendor specific options.  I believe
this is option 124 if I understand the Mitel documentation correctly.

I have searched Google and have not found any helpful information or
examples.

I'm guessing I will have to create a new class and specify the options
within that class.

Thanks,

Jay