At 11:24 PM 3/20/2008, Peter Boosten wrote:

Novembre wrote:
I've read UPDATING before doing anything, but I assumed that "
portupgrade -faP " also covers that part about gnutls as well. Isn't
it true? Unless portupgrade did upgrade samba first and then gnutls,
which means it's not smart enough!
Am I wrong?

Probably not :-)
In my experience portupgrade -fa isn't always that smart.

Peter

I followed all the UPDATING instructions, and still had many issues because of old libraries. So the:
portupgrade -faP

didn't work well for me. I ended up rebuilding all the ports, which of course fixed everything.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.