Hi!

> I developed KDE on a P2/300 for quite some time. Run speed was fine, but
> compiling KDE is a little painful on this speed of machine -- but that's only
> really an issue if you are trying to run the latest HEAD development version
> of KDE.

Well, here's my "contest entry": I *built* KDE 3.0.5 plus XFree86 4.2.1 from ports
on a P166 with 128 MB RAM. It took a week (although I must admit that since it was
around new year there was this 3 day period where I just left it compiling and went
off to celebrate ;-) )
--
Toomas Aas | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* Yes means No and No means Yes. Delete all files [Y]?