Hi,

Apologies for not responding sooner, i have been away since last week.

Eduardo, i installed if from ports

Which gcc version do you use? I recall that someone described similar
> symptoms on FreeBSD/amd64 with OpenOffice.org compiled using gcc-4.1.
> It was a bug in gcc-4.1; recompiling with gcc-4.2 resolved all problems.

Thanks, im using FreeBSD/i386 using gcc 4.2.1. but im still experiencing
this.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.