Hi list,

In order to tighten up my fbsd installation I decided to try out pkg_cutleaves. I wasn't really too worried, as I figured I could always run portupgrade if I removed one package too many - and so I did it appears. Portupgrade doesn't bring anything back though. I've tried running pkgdb with a number of different parameters including -L and -F, but nothing really does me any good. What can I do to make ports/packages realize I'm in need of a few more packages?? The particular symptom isn't too bad though. The background of my Gnome desktop doesn't respond to mouse clicks, and my wallpaper is gone, but still...

  br - Nikolaj