fred wrote:
Hello all,

I am trying to fix an issue with my dual xeon ibm server, it only detects
3GB or RAM but I have 4GB:

I discovered on my workstation that there is a BIOS setting to cause the motherboard to remap everything above 3GB installed RAM up above the PCI address space. Without this option set, neither x86 PAE nor amd64 could make use of my last gigabyte. Probably has nothing to do with your hardware, but just a heads-up that these things do exist.

Asus P5B-Plus, 4GB PC2-6400, Intel Core 2 Duo E6550

--
Fuzzy love,
-CyberLeo

Furry Peace! - http://wwww.fur.com/peace/