Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
Hello,

I have a FreeBSD 7.0 install, and I am running the Gnome Desktop (2.22)
I was hoping that someone had a nice HOWTO or could paste their config files.
I want my usb sticks to auto mount when I insert them like they do on PC-BSD

I know that if I put gnome_enable in my /etc/rc.conf then it all works
BUT, I would prefer not to use gdm on bootup

I also am having trouble trying to get k3b to burn CD''s without being root

For k3b follow the instructions you will find here:

cd /usr/ports/sysutils/k3b

make showinfo