Paul Schmehl wrote:
--On April 3, 2008 10:30:01 AM +0800 Ruel Luchavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello..

I have here an existing email server running in FreeBSD,
how could I view the logs of email yestrday? what would be the command?
and usually where is directory for the email log?

..im new in freebsd..

Your help is geatly needed..thanks

/var/log/maillog is the usual location

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])