I have a newish laptop hp tx1320us with FreeBSD rel. 70 build.  If I don't
have the power cord plugged in, the system hangs at

Entropy harvesting: ethernet point_to_point

If tap the power/reset slider on the case, it prints the following:

load: 2.40 cmd: dd 71 [running] 0.00u 0.00s 0% 744k

Is this a power management issue (apm OR acpi)?  Plugged in, it boots fine.
Is there, hopefully some toggle to tell it what to do when its plugged in or
not?

freebsd-questions list user name:  loonybomber