On 04/apr/08, at 14:23, Robert Huff wrote:
I've got a USB keyboard and I'm unable to select any of the
options in the boot loader/beastie menu - escape to the loader
prompt, single- user mode etc..
It is the only keyboard attached and it works fine once the
system is up.
        What version of the OS?  I used to have this problem, but it
disappeared ... sometime between 6.0 and 7.0, I think.
        And I'm pretty sure this was discussed on the mailing lists -
try searching under "Huff USB keyboard".
                        Robert Huff

I'm running 7.0-STABLE and legacy USB support is enabled in the BIOS, motherboard is ASUS A8V. I did search but all the stuff I found is a few years old, so should the boot menu definitely support usb keyboard?
-Gianni