On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 06:50:35PM -0500, stan wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 06:11:30PM -0500, Laszlo Vagner wrote:
> > stan wrote:
> >
> > >I did a cvsup, make world, portupgrade sequence this weekend, and now both
> > >mozilla, and galeon die when started.
> > >
> > >Any sugestiosn as to how to fix this?
> > >
> > >I already tried "pritugrade -Rr  galeon". Lots of stuff was rebuilt, but
> > >both browsers still core dump :-(
> > >

> > did you build and install a new kernel? did you do mergemaster?
>
> Yes, and yes.
>
> Does that narow it down?

                As a point of imformation, both mozilla and mozilla-devel
                segv for me since I upgraded.   Right now I'm still
                using the linux version of netscape-4.8 so that I can
                use the audio plugins.  But the more I use mozilla--
                and galeon too, BTW--the more I like both.

                Anybody here subscribed to -ports and know if
                things are broken??

                gary

--
   Gary Kline     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.thought.org     Public service Unix