At 03:30 PM 4/6/2008, comperr wrote:
Hi, I am having trouble accessing the internet with my freeBSD 6.2
computer.
The router is a Lynksys router.

When I do a tcpdump I see a series of requests that have something
like pathcost 0 max 20 or something like that..
(sample: 8000.00:01:ff:f1:e9:93.8004 root 8000.00:01:ff:f1:e9:93
pathcost 0 age 0 max 60 hello 2 ...)
Also once in a while I see arp who-has 192.168.1.103 and no reply.

You need to provide more information, such as is your freebsd system using DHCP or a static IP? What is the output from:
ifconfig -a

can your freebsd system ping itself? Ping the router? ping a host outside your LAN?

        -Derek

believed to be clean.