herbert langhans wrote:
I just wrote an email to Justin Everett-Church.

He is the product manager for the Adobe Flash Player, this is his blog:
http://justin.everett-church.com/index.php/aboutjustin/
His email:
blog <at> justin.mailshell.com

Another product manager is Emmy Huang, but I couldnt find her email address.

We can try to make Adobe release a Flash Player plugin for FreeBSD. It is
merely a matter for them to compile it and put it on their website for download.

PLEASE CONTACT ADOBE. TELL THEM TO RELEASE A FLASH PLUGIN FOR FREEBSD. There
are more and more websites you cannot even enter without a running Flash
Player. If many of the BSD community ask for it, they probably will release a
BSD Version..

If you need flash try using www/swfdec-plugin port. Just leave this guys alone, we are yelling long enough for them to hear. They just don't want to do anything.

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.