Hello, i have a modest FreeBSD that's constantly giving me the message
"kern.maxfiles limit exceeded by 0 (or 53)" (on the main console). And if i
attempt to log in another console i get an error similar to
"/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found" or "error reading /libexec/ld-elf.so.1"
something like that... i cant describe better because it wont let me switch
back to the console which gave the error and the other consoles just freeze
if i log in :D

I am really out of ideas so any help will be greatly appreciated, in the
meantime, ill keep looking, if i find a solution ill mail it

Anyway, thanks in advance!

Rafael