I'm looking to get some sort of internet connection sharing via two machines both runing FBSD 5.0. One connects through the internet via a modem(tun0). I want to share this with another FBSD machine. I'm sorry if this soulds like a dumb question but i judt dont know.

I think i jusr dial into the net(assume internal addres 192.168.0.1) and then i go to the other machine and i set the /etc/rc.conf, defaultrouter="192.168.0.1". I know i'm missing something, any help is greatly appreciated