kostis papa wrote:
Hello,
I have a problem with installation.
I choose country, keyboard and then I can  not  continue  installation,
because  it says "No disks found! Please verify that your disk controller is
being ....."
My pc is new (core 2 quad, sata 500-SeaGate)
I have installed the windowsXP and ubuntu-Linux (I didn't have any problem)
and I would like to install freebsd!
I have read the documentation and I don't know what can I do....
Please help me!
Thank you very much!

Please try to choose an informative subject for your message.

The problem is exactly that: The disk controller is not detected (a suitable driver cannot be found) Try changing some BIOS settings: New motherboards often have an "AHCI mode" for the disks. Try setting this to some other setting (like standard, compatible...) It would help if you could tell us the exact name and model of the motherboard, someone on the list may have had some success with it and could share his settings.