At 11:16 AM 4/16/2008, Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum wrote:

--- Barry Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I tried this too, and it doesnt help...

Whether in /etc/make.conf or passed with -m as an
option to portinstall, it just doesnt want to build
the proxy modules. I dont know why....

In my make output, I get:

checking whether to enable mod_setenvif... shared
checking whether to enable mod_version... shared
checking whether to enable mod_proxy... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_connect... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_ftp... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_http... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_ajp... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_balancer... no
..

No matter what i do :-(

Jen

Did you try: