On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:35:19 +0800
"Ruel Luchavez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I keep on thinking guys what is the difference between useradd &
> adduser command?

ruel,

as jonathan writes useradd doesn't exist.
it is however, an 'option' of pw and can be used through that.

jonathan is also correct in saying that freebsd is one of the best
documented systems ever!!

just man pw and you'll find useradd and all sorts of other goodies!

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's