Hi list,

I'm trying to install the free 7 in a IBM System x3500 server.  The ServeRAID
was detected but the IBM SAS 15 K Hard Disks aren't listed during the boot
process.

The sysinstall send the message (fdisk): No disks found !

Is it a problem with the SAS/SATA controller ? Do I need to configure the
ServeRAID ?

How can I fix it ?

Help me! Aguiar.

. . .
hptrr: HPT RocketRAID controller driver v1.1
. . .
aac0: <IBM ServeRAID-8k> port... mem... irq 19 at device 0.0 on pci3
aac0: enabling 64-bit address support
aac0: new comm. interface enabled
aac0: [ITHREAD]
aac0: ServeRAID 8k  , aac driver 2.0.0-1
. . .
sa0: <HP C7438A ZU75> removable sequential access SCSI-3 device
sa0: 40.000 MB/s transfers
. . .

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/