On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 at 09:30 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

On Apr 25, 2008, at 6:46 AM, Geert Geurts wrote:
I've got a server running a ssh server, I want to enable ssh for the use
of sftp by a group of users, and limit their ssh access to just allow
running passwd so they can change their default password. What whould be
the best/easiest way to acomplish this, or something similiar?

I wonder what would happen if you gave them a shell of "/usr/bin/passwd"...? :-)

That should work. I just tested. When an ssh connection is made, it executes passwd. As soon as the password is changed, the ssh connection was closed:

  %ssh -l asdf 192.168.1.50
  Password:
  Changing local password for asdf
  Old Password: