I tried Fn F4 combination in previous test which works for Windows,
but without response at all.
It works for Windows, so I think the BIOS or Key pair should not be the problem.

Any way, thank you for your suggestion, and I will take a look at BIOS
next time I restart the machine to make it sure.

--
Best wishes,
Kemian