Dear Internet User,

My name is Paul and I would like to take a minute of your valuable time.

We offer the product perfect for Web site owners, ISPs, Intranet
Operators, Serch Service Providers, everybody who wants to grant easy
access to their websites and provide great searchability to customers and
website visitors.

Easy Access
One-click access to your website through an always-present browser
toolbar. Link unlimited menu items to any page of your website.

Great Searchability
This is an essential tool for anyone who searches for anything on the
Internet. Your customers get the ability to search YOUR SEARCH ENGINE,
Google, MSN, Yahoo! or any other search engine of your choice.

Interactivity
Let your burning news slide on the Toolbar as Newsline and notify your
customers about changes in services and keep them infomed about latest news.

Custom features
We will be glad to develop any additional features you need.

Please feel free to contact me for further information any time via e-mail
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Sincerely,
Paul Mirov