Nathan Lay wrote:
Hi list,
As the subject suggests, is there a BSD licensed generalized C data structure library? I noticed there is GDSL but I really don't want to use it because of the GPL. If such a data structure library doesn't exist, I'd be extremely happy and willing to write one for the BSD community.

Best Regards,
Nathan Lay

Hi list,
Thanks for all the prompt responses. I knew about the macros but was thinking of something more automated and complete (in the sense that all common data structures are supported). I implemented a simple and generalized vector in C to demonstrate what I have in mind:

http://people.scs.fsu.edu/~nlay/bdsl.tar.gz

A toy program is included. I ultimately want close to STL's functionality. Any comments and criticisms are appreciated.

Best Regards,
Nathan Lay