Hello all,

There's apparently an RFC-standard file called /etc/mailcap (as well as .mailcap), but I can't find any docs on this file.

Would it be worthwhile to rework the RFC into a manpage (I am willing to do it), or should I bother the providers of ports that use it (such as, say, alpine (and possibly others)? The problem is, they likely don't bundle it because other OSes have it already.

It's a fairly standard file, but FreeBSD doesn't ship with an MUA that uses it (I *think*). I know mail(1) does not.

-Dan