Chuck Robey wrote:

I was wondering if anyone here knew the answer, I have built seamonkey with
ports, but everytime I start it up, two windows pop up (the browser and the mail
window).  Seeing as I don't want the mailer EVER to pop up (I use thunderbird
for that), anyone know how I can suppress the seamoneky mail windows from
popping up?  I want to use it by default with eclipse, but as it stands now, I
can't do that.

Just want to make sure:

Have you checked the settings ?

Edit - Preferences... - Appearance - When SeaMonkey starts up, open

--

Christer Hermansson