Thanks for all the replies guys.  I called the manufacturer and it turns out
that there's a manual speed controller on the CPU fan.  I'm going to take
the top off my case and crank it up all the way at my first opportunity.
That will at least help a little bit.  Thanks again.  I still think 70
Celcius is too high.