Christer Hermansson wrote:
Xiaobo Zhu wrote:
Hi,
I have read the handbook and spent hours on the configuration of ipv6
on laptop, but still can't get it done.
The local network administrator only suggest the following steps to
setup ipv6 on windows xp and it works fine on that platform. I just
don't know to get it work on FreeBSD, would anyone guide me in detail
so I can also help the people aroud me.
Many thanks!
I haven't tried this but look in in the FreeBSD handbook (29.11.5.2 IPv6 Router/Gateway Settings)

file:///usr/share/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-ipv6.html

Sorry !! I was looking more at the windows example and your config in your posting and missed that you already read the handbook.

--

Christer Hermansson