On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 23:50 -0400, Matthew Donovan wrote:
> I just tried to install imagemagick from ports myself and it installed fine
> maybe it's a 6.3 issue since I m on 7.0 or your ports is out of date
> considering here the imagemagick port installs ImageMagick-6.4.1.0

Ok then, it must be a 6.3 issue. I ran portsnap update and the tree is
up to date as I thought. The error is a weird one- the patch looking for
a directory that isn't there, why would there be a Imagemagick directory
under the work directory? And where are all the source files for the
build which should be under the work directory? Instead just an empty
file named .extract_done.imagemagick._usr_local.

I've also looked under /usr/local but I can't find anything there
either.