Does anyone have any experience running one of these little beasties?

    http://www.idot.com/TheStore/Desktop/555Spec.asp?Product.id=555

For $259, you get a cute tiny fanless case, 128MB RAM, 20GB IDE disk, USB
1.1, serial, parallel, some flavor of accelerated graphics with S-Video and
composite, audio in/out, mic in, and 10/100 ethernet. They'll pre-install
Lindows, but obviously FreeBSD would be nicer. Anybody tried this one out?
What works? What doesn't? I'm particularly interested in the CD-RW option.

 --

  Pete Gontier <http://www.pete.gontier.org/>

  "Well, there, I met crazy Doctor Low Blood Sugar; now what?" -- Powers