On May 12, 2008, at 2:27 PM, DAve wrote:
On a related note, I met Chuck back in 1999 in Seattle at a SeaFug meeting. I doubt he remembers me but he and John Polstra coached me through changing from a Mac Admin to a BSD admin. I've read Chuck's posts on multiple maillists that we both have, or do, share subscriptions to. Chuck, you are always helpful, never mean, and you encourage detective work to identify a problem rather than recite the "upgrade" mantra. Your knowledge has helped countless people over the years, including me. I appreciate that.

If you have a wish list, I can't find it. I would sure like to buy you a CD or something since I can't buy you a beer.

Well, you're most welcome. If you ever show up for one of the Apple events like a MacWorld or WWDC, you might run into me again...or at a Tommy's Tequila run, afterwards. :-)

--
-Chuck