Pardon the cross-posting; don't know where would be the better place to ask.

I've got bacula-fd running under trickle, and it seems to be doing exactly what I want it to. I manually started bacula-fd on my freebsd system like this:

   /usr/local/bin/trickle -s -u 24 /usr/local/sbin/bacula-fd -u root -g
   wheel -v -c /usr/local/etc/bacula-fd.conf

The normal rc file for bacula-fd looks like this.. how should I modify it to make it run under trickle as above?

   #!/bin/sh
   #
   # $FreeBSD: ports/sysutils/bacula-server/files/bacula-fd.in,v 1.4
   2007/03/01 12:19:01 miwi Exp $
   #
   # PROVIDE: utility
   # REQUIRE: DAEMON
   # KEYWORD: shutdown
   #
   # Add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf.local or /etc/rc.conf
   # to enable this service:
   #
   # bacula_fd_enable  (bool):  Set to NO by default.
   #               Set it to YES to enable bacula_fd.
   # bacula_fd_flags (params):  Set params used to start bacula_fd.
   #

   . /etc/rc.subr

   name="bacula_fd"
   rcvar=${name}_enable
   command=/usr/local/sbin/bacula-fd

   load_rc_config $name

   pidfile="${bacula_fd_pidfile}"

   : ${bacula_fd_enable="NO"}
   : ${bacula_fd_flags=" -u root -g wheel -v -c
   /usr/local/etc/bacula-fd.conf"}
   : ${bacula_fd_pidfile="/var/run/bacula-fd.9102.pid"}

   run_rc_command "$1"