At 03:23 PM 5/16/2008, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
402.896.1157

I have one system running 6.3 with 48 MB ram, but it does freeze from time to time. I believe it does need more ram and is a system slated for

it doesn't freeze because of that. there are other reason.

It could be for other reasons, but it still needs to be replaced which is more expedient than tracking down the cause of it freezing.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.