(EE) intel(0): Couldn't allocate video memory

According to intel(4) allocating memory is usually done with the agp(4)
driver. This motherboard doesn't have agp, though. I've tried loading

it may have - internally.

the agp, i915 and drm kernel modules, but that doesn't help.

is agp compiled in kernel and loaded when booting. it doesn't work right when started after boot - at least didn't for me.

Is there any way to make this work? I've got X running with the VESA
driver but doesn't give a really good image.

Roland