Hello all,

I'm seeking to set up an SVN repository on my home machine.  I've come
across the following two guides:

http://www.bsdguides.org/guides/freebsd/misc/subversion.php

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2007/09/27/subversion-for-bsd-with-all-the-bells-and-whistles.html

The second one is certainly overkill for what I need (I just want to use
it to manage my personal projects, since I work remotely a lot).  I'd
definitely like a password protected web interface though.  My issue is
the following.  In both guides (and in all the other ones I've come
across) Apache is compiled with options that I did not select when I
installed Apache a while ago.  I'd rather not have to redo everything I've
set up with my web server.  Is there any way I get include those modules
(namely WITH_BERKELEYDB) without having to recompile?  Also, any advice
relating to setting up Subversion on FreeBSD in general.

Appreciate the help,

montag