Hello,

some users of FreeNAS which is based on FreeBSD 6.3 reported instant reboots on
systems with > 2GB RAM (most of them use 4GB). The reboot occurs right after
displaying the FreeBSD loader menu. Most of them told me that they can boot if
they reduce RAM to <= 2GB.

We are using the following kernel configuration which is based on GENERIC:
http://freenas.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/freenas/branches/0.69/build/kernel-config/FREENAS-i386?revision=3291&view=markup

I found out another problem that causes a reboot on my 2GB machine. We are
using a image for the LiveCD which is 64MB great. If i change back mfs_root
size to 63MB all works well, but all above 64MB causes a reboot.
Is there any limitation?

Could someone help me out of this problem?

Regards
Volker
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]