Marc G. Fournier wrote:

Does anyone know of anyone make an enterprise level router based off of FreeBSD?

In all seriousness, if you want to roll your own based on FreeBSD, I have a couple of these units that I've been testing internally with that run FreeBSD off of a thumb drive.

They are being used to test the Quality of Quagga's implementation of BGP, and seem to run very well.

I haven't gone as far to really test them for pps or throughput yet, but they hold up well, no moving parts, not much more $ than a decent whitebox, and much smaller.

Steve