Think about the generation we went to High School with.  This is
the generation that's signature movies were Risky Business, Fast
Times at Ridgemont High, etc.  Listening to Prince and Michael
Jackson.  Who's signature book was Madonna's SEX.  These are
the people who a decade later were buying SUV's and drinking
coffee out of a Folgers can, who voted in George Bush, and who
today are upside down on their ARM-financed homes.

These are the consumers of the websites on the Internet today.
No wonder most of the sites suck.

Ted