On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 10:52:31AM -0400, Bob Johnson wrote:

> I suspect that using an editor that _correctly_ highlights HTML code
> would solve most of your problems.

Yes, that is why I suggested tidy in addition to the other online
validators. If one's editor tool doesn't help, tidy is close at hand.
Can standardize the coding format. Can help fix errors. Can point out
errors.

> To me, a content management system only makes sense for a site that is
> either large, or has multiple authors. If you update your site
> frequently, a WYSIWYG HTML editor would be helpful and should have a
> very small learning curve. I think others have already suggested a
> few.

I really don't like the output of the WYSIWYG HTML editors I've seen. A
real text editor with HTML syntax parser for assistance is probably
best for anyone willing to read HTML.

I think CVS or Subversion /usr/ports/devel/subversion is among the best
"content management systems" available.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]