Thanks for taking the time to read this. And if you can help out, I'd appreciate it. Also, I'm not advertising the site. Just asking for some help. Since open source is about sharing, it only stands to reason that some sharing can and should be done as well on the web. :)

The majority of people on this list help immensely. Most of the work and documentation regarding FreeBSD that has been produced by anyone reading this list can be found publicly by your best friend...

http://google.ca

...or, for those inclined:

http://google.com/bsd

Good luck with your site ;)