Thomas Mullins wrote:
Hello,

We have three internal web servers that we make accessible to the
internet.  Right now we simply use pf and port redirection.  Works
great.
But, we would like to tighten up security.  I know you can do this with
squid, apache and a few others.  Could someone please make a
recommendation on what solutions they have used or seen in the past?

I'm using squid as reverse proxy, for several internal hosts (just one squid reading the host-header), both as rp for 'normal' sites and as https front end.

Peter
--
http://www.boosten.org