on Monday 02 June 2008Monday 02 June 2008 Tobias Hoellrich "Tobias Hoellrich"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Don't get me started on keeping up with versions, adobe has ignored us, more
sites use flash9, ports has adobe marked as restricted and I cant find a ver
9 alternative to adobe :( Microsoft is worse on supporting their own
software, a product made for sale commericially *should* work smoother then
one given for free, but Microsoft doesnt see things like that :p If anyone
knows a good alternative to flash9 let me know!

Sincerely,
Derek A. Graham