Message: 4
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 19:44:35 -0300
From: Gonzalo Nemmi Subject: Re: logo
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

On Monday 02 June 2008 18:48:56 Frank Shute wrote:
On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 06:57:00PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
On Monday 02 June 2008 15:58:55 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I agree completely, it's what got me over to BSD !
I am a little confused.  I just see a sphere with "horns" on it that
reminds me of the BSD daemon's head, only made to look less
"demonic".  Is it supposed to be something else?
It's the FreeBSD equivalent of the Rorschach inkblot test. Some people
see a daemon's head and other's see a sex toy.

If it is one of those "toys" is that what FreeBSD folks really want
to project as an image?
The image is only in the beholder's eye. It would likely have sent
Mary Whitehouse* apoplectic if she'd seen it ;)

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Whitehouse

Regards,
May I ask where was it that this thread started?
I'd pretty much like to get the whole picture of what is being discussed .. I did dig the list archives but couldn't find the first mail of this thread ..
So .. any pointers will be greatly appreciated

Thanks =)
--
Blessings
Gonzalo Nemmi