Hi Wilko,

Do you know who handles creative production for marketing documents at The FreeBSD Project?

We help companies drive sales with lead-generation pieces like case studies, brochures and white papers.

Our rates are reasonable and clients recover costs quickly with just a couple of initial sales.

? Low up-front costs
? High ROI
? Direct-response campaigns
? SEO and SEM services
? Flat fee, hourly or performance-based pricing

Any help you can offer is much appreciated. A name, an email contact or a forward would be great.

Thanks,
Phil

Clients include NetApp, D-Link, Toshiba Medical, Hewlett Packard, Computer Associates, Software AG, Global Crossing, and many others.

"When you find a reliable, experienced freelance writer like QualityWriter, it's often cheaper, quicker and less complicated than doing it in-house."
Wona Chung
Marketing Director
DemandTec

Phil Dunn - (949) 515-3510